How Dance Dance Revolution Classroom Edition adds value to your interactive programs
- The brand that started it all – everyone knows DDR!
- Rated one of the top two interactive fitness concepts in enjoyment and energy expenditure (Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine, 2011)
- Promotes fun group fitness for all ages. Builds social, team skills. Up to 48 players on a single screen
- Track calories burned, steps, BMI online, host competitions with unique smart card system
- Fully mobile, wireless, lightweight commercial grade dance pads - designed for gyms and multi-purpose rooms
- Nearly 400 songs, including licensed songs from Sony. New selections every 3-6 months.
- Players pick their own ability level, and can switch levels in mid song – beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert
- You choose the system size to meet your space, program and budget needs – 12, 24, 36 or 48
- Includes NASPE- based lesson plans for schools, Y's, JCC's etc.
How Dance Dance Revolution Classroom Edition works for your members or students
- Enjoy dancing with others to your favorite DDR music
- What a fun way to get a great workout
- Music for all ages – nearly 400 titles!
- You choose your level – beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert – and switch levels mid-song
- See and track your results on your dance pad and online - calories burned, steps, body mass index
- Choose from a variety of playlists & fitness workouts, or customize your own
- Participate in tournaments
What is Dance Dance Revolution Classroom Edition – Turnkey Version, and how does it work?
- Product– Proprietary server includes Konami's DanceDanceRevolution Classroom Edition software that connects wirelessly with up to 48 dance pads. Lightweight (12.6 lbs) commercial grade dance pads. Dance Pad Storage/Recharging Cart, Projector, Premium Sound System, A/V Cart, Platinum Service Plan.
- Professional Installation and Training - optional
- Programs- Nearly 400 songs with multiple BPM options (beats per minute) to choose from. NASPE-based curriculum, playlists and customized song groups and workouts. Online course creation, editing and score tracking for individuals and teams.
- Concept- Players listen to songs, tracking directional arrows on screen which are choreographed to the beat of the song, then step on the matching dance pad location as the arrows reach the screen top.
- Up to three different difficulty options are available simultaneously. Players dance to the level of their choice – beginner, intermediate, advanced, expert – requiring faster and more complicated dance routines as players progress. The server recognizes their difficulty choice and displays scores, based on accuracy, on screen and on the pad LCD display. Players can switch difficulty levels in mid song and the server will adjust within a few steps and score accordingly.
- Instructors create and edit courses using on-screen and online menus, and track individual and team progress online.
- Pads are connected to the server wirelessly and identified by the inserted card. The card can be numbered for general use or identified with specific user names and registered online to track results over time.